A cheap NAD stockist that will ship to Germany?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I want to buy a NAD C325BEE Amp, NAD C525 CD player and a set of EPOS M5 speakers. The problem is that I live in Germany, where NAD components are incredibly expensive. I tried ordering from Superfi, but they refuse to ship to Germany, their reasoning being that they are unable to honour any warranty issues on goods outside of the UK. This sounds like a load of rubbish to me. I would have been able to either transfer the money from a UK bank account or a UK credit card (I am English) so I really cant see the problem.

Does anyone know of a reasonable NAD stockist in the UK or Europe that would be able to ship to Germany?

Cheers,

Dave

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi mate...........I have just had a chat with my mate..He works at AUDIO-Excellence a large dealer my local being swansea south wales... He said . Superfi cant honour the warranty with nad anyway they only give warrant if you components are supplied by an authorised dealer so many internet sites cant give a warranty check NAD website it explains warranty in deatail.........Also He said if you call Him He maybe able to supply he said providing you pay shipment you can have them at the retail price....So call them at Audio-excellence He is at swansea branch ASK FOR NICK I dont have number only his mobile so i cant give that out but he said he should be able to help
Hope this helps

A

Anonymous

I tried them but they also wont deliver outside of the UK, because they can only process UK issued credit cards. I thought there was supposed to be free trading in the EU now ??? Looks like I am going to have to pay cash next time im over.

nads

they will beable to process any card! But i would say that they might not want NAD to hear about it as it is really poaching on the German sales area, Also you would have to send the Kit back to the supplting shop for any warrenty work.

A

Anonymous

Possibly, although when I asked them (superfi and weymouth) if this was the case they said no. It makes no sense to me, they are turning away a paying customer.

I have emailed NAD asking them how they see it.

nads

maybe they just dont want the hassle.

have you any idea of what the shipping would be? at a guess 50 to 60 quid (conservative guess) i have just had some 12" disc sent out to me here in Sweden and it cost over £30. I would say that after shipping the cost will be the same. Nad will most likely say buy locally.

A

Anonymous

It'll cost 35 - 45 quid. I#d be willing to pay that. Just found someone on EBAY Germany selling the amp 350 ?. Will probably go for it, its still 60? more than what i#d pay in the UK.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts