8D Music anyone?

D

Deleted member 108165

Only really works through headphones. Not sure if it would work with stereo speaker set-up, maybe you'd need to run it through a surround sound system to hear it in free air... Seems like a gimmick to me and you'd need to be smoking a joint to appreciate it :)

D

Deleted member 188533

I don't think I could just sit down and listen to that but it's kinda neat. Especially on headphones with great imaging.

Reactions: Al ears
D

Deleted member 108165

As one of the comments says on YT it sounds like someone is walking around your listening room with a speaker... weird and and definitely a little :sick:

I thought that was just an extreme demo. If that's it then the novelty has already worn off!
Bit like the ultra-wide spatial stereo once played live on Radio 1 and Tomorrows World, think they just called it 3D stereo, that was very impressive on speakers - never to be heard of again.
No, there are loads of tracks recorded like this and they all sound very weird.....
I remember 3d stereo, it went the way of quadrophonic records

D

Deleted member 108165

I fail to see the point of it.
There isn't one. It's novelty value for the millenial snowflake generation, they'll adore it as they've never heard what real stereo imaging sounds like.

Reactions: Al ears

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts