5.1 Home theater

rohanmark

Oct 3, 2020
Visit site
I have shortlisted two 5.1 Home theater packages given my budget. Q Acoustic 3050 I series and Jamo S 809 series. I wanted to finalize one in this. I am more of music listening person. Like to listen to Classical Rock, Country and Pop. So, the usage would be 70% to listening music and 30% for watching movies. What is your recommendation. If you have any alternatives in this budget range, please suggest. Thank you.
Regards,
Mark

abacus

Unfortunately no one can help you with that as sound preference is very personal, (What sounds great to one person can sound terrible to another) so you will need to go to a dealer and try them out yourself with the rest of the equipment you have chosen. (You have to listen to the complete system to see if it sounds as you want)

Bill

jjbomber

Like to listen to Classical Rock, Country and Pop. What is your recommendation.
Mark
Don't listen to country!!!

OK only joking. As Bill says, speakers are like haircuts. What people like is very different and what suits A won't suit B etc.
Add to the list Focal Sib Evo 5.1 package, around £800, and Fyne F300 for around £1,000. Those two should be more musical, but it's your hairstyle, not mine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts