5.1 home cinema

T.T.

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
So, I've always wanted to have a nice sounding system, since I listen to music all the time(mostly house, pop, electronic, latin and sometimes classic). At first I was thinking of buying an amplifier along with a nice pair of speakers and a subwoofer, but I've decided to have a 5.1 system instead, since I watch many movies and the AV receivers have some extras in comparison with amplifiers and since I don't consider my self an audiophile, I could sacrifice the amplifier sound quality to have the receiver features. So let's get to the point. After searching around the internet for the best receivers, speakers and subwoofers, considering that I have a 700€ budget, I'm thinking of buying at first everything except the towers and the center speaker, which I intend to buy at the future. And this is my current list: The Yamaha RX-V379 AV receiver, Dali Zensor 3 speakers and a subwoofer that costs about 100€. Now, I'm not able to hear to any of those in person, so I'm counting on the reviews online. I have 2 questions: Are the receiver and the speakers good enough for my use(note that this will be my first system)? Do you suggest any particular subwoofer for that price, or should I just go to a specialized store and ask the owner for a good subwoofer?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts