4k vs 8 k vs 1080P

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
I am not one of those that must have 4k . I have many hundreds of 4 k downloads (sport mainly) I collect boxing and wrestling recordings mainly from the internet . The 1080P and 720P /i i have hundreds of them , mainly from 2000. I found very little difference between 1080P and 4k played through my 50 inch screen . in quality But 720P there is . I can only play back 4k from my TCL and large PC monitors . The 2016 Sony cannot ,so no way of playback on USB the 4k .
What will be a problem is not some matches i have now are on 8k too , obviously using a 8 k camera. I just wonder this be the norm soon . How long i will have to get a 8k TV . the cost is high at the moment . Just hoping they continue with these fights recordings on 4k 1080P too.
Other alternative is to buy a large 50 inc monitor , but they expensive. So i will keep what i have now and record matches and other sports on both 1080P and 4 k as separate recording now from now onwards . Any advice ?

Oh yes i forgot to mention i am a coach advisor and mentor , for a ladies league of both wrestling and boxing . All the ladies involved are between 40 and 52 now . we have now 4 ladies 2 of which live in France. and a new lady ,we hope will join the team.
I just cannot see the point of 8k unless have a huge screen of 100 ins.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts