3D - Plasma or LCD/LED?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just wondered what people's thoughts were on plasma versus LED/LCD in handling 3D?

Do we have any release (on sale to public) dates for the 2nd generation Samsung & Sony tvs yet?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

In terms of last years models, from what I've read all LED/LCD screens suffered from crosstalk.

A

Anonymous

I'm led to beleive that LED/LCD is good for gamers.

As I'm not a gamer I've stuck with Plasma for 3D because I'm happy with the picture quality having moved from a Pioneer plasma to a Panny 3D, viewing angles are better and there are no image blurr issues.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Marnie:I'm led to beleive that LED/LCD is good for gamers.

Not necessarily - gaming works just fine on plasmas. As always, ignore the technology behind the TV, test them out with whichever sources are important to you and go with the one that looks best to you for your needs.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Other review sites stress that plasmas are better for gaming than LCD/LED displays (the greater input lag on LCD/LED televisions can be a barrier to enjoyable gaming).

I don't know if WHF test televisions with video games?

I know gaming is great on my Panasonic plasma.

TKratz

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
We are yet to see any tests of second generation 3D screens, but from last years models it was clear, that plasma screens were superior in the handling of 3D.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts