32 inch TV - help me choose.

Hi all,
I don't normally venture into this sub-forum, however I need your advice.
My better half requires a TV for the bedroom that has Netflix ability so what I am looking for is a 32inch smart TV that is, hopefully full HD.
Is there such a thing and if so which make / model would you advise I look at?
I can say that I have found Sony Bravia KDL-32WD751, is there a better choice?

Boils down to budget. In terms of smart features, Samsung and LG are leaders. Sony picture processing is excellent with decent smart features. For your budget, Sony Bravia KDL-32WD751 seems like an excellent choice.

simonali

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
Anything but Samsung unless convoluted menus, button infested remotes and apps that stop working after a few months with no one ever bothering to fix them are your thing.

simonali

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
Sorry, I am not a serial TV buyer (and sender backer) like some on here. I can only give you my experience of the only 32" TV I've bought in the last few years and that it was unfortunate that I chose Samsung. If I were looking now and as Panasonic have gone off the boil a little over the last few years, I'd probably be looking at LG or Sony. T3 magazine say this one...

Trouble is that most reviews are for the big uns these days, aren't they?

jjbomber

Samsung UE32T5300, as I have the 65'' version and Samsung are the best for online use. Simple on screen menus, basically one touch. Remote is a bit fidgety though.

I've had problems with LG, as their power supply blew after 25 months, just one month out of warranty. However my sister's LG seems to last forever, so who knows.

Sony Bravia KDL32WD751 is £309. Push the boat out - it's only £9 over budget!

Sorry, I am not a serial TV buyer (and sender backer) like some on here. I can only give you my experience of the only 32" TV I've bought in the last few years and that it was unfortunate that I chose Samsung. If I were looking now and as Panasonic have gone off the boil a little over the last few years, I'd probably be looking at LG or Sony. T3 magazine say this one...

Trouble is that most reviews are for the big uns these days, aren't they?
Yep, the smaller screen size seems to have been forgotten.
You must also be psychic, I have just been looking at that model LG.

simonali

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
Hang on, someone calls me dumb for not liking Samsung products and I'm the one who gets admonished for it?! This will be my last post mefinks. Moderators seem to outnumber the normal users and weild their stick too freely for my liking...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts