32 Inch TV for Bedroom and Sports

Stephen.J.Williams

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for some advice for an additional 32 inch TV for the bedroom to watch sports programmes on Sky Q. I have been considering:

1. Samsung UE32K5500

2. Sony KDL 32 WD754/756 or

3. Sony KDL 32W603

From a sports programme perspective does it matter which of these TVs that I choose as I only have space for a 32 inch screen? I'm trying to get the best picture quality possible and avoid unnecessary motion blur. However, any suggestions or recommendations for a good all rounder would be appreciated.

jjbomber

Stephen.J.Williams said:
I'm looking for some advice for an additional 32 inch TV for the bedroom to watch sports programmes on Sky Q. I have been considering:

1. Samsung UE32K5500

New customers joining Sky Q get a Samsung 32'' TV for free. Cancel your Sky membership and ask your wife to join Sky as a new customer.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
jjbomber said:
Stephen.J.Williams said:

1. Samsung UE32K5500

New customers joining Sky Q get a Samsung 32'' TV for free. Cancel your Sky membership and ask your wife to join Sky as a new customer.

They won't see through that one, what with the same surname, same address and - maybe - the same bank account.

chebby said:
jjbomber said:
Stephen.J.Williams said:

1. Samsung UE32K5500

They won't see through that one, what with the same surname, same address and - maybe - the same bank account.

They probably won't. Whenever I move, we swap names for a new Sky connection in the new property. A friend of mine did it in the same property and managed (not sure if they changed the bank account).

But the OP has Sky Q, so it appears that the contract has just started.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts