2 Blu-rays For £10

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Here:

http://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk/en/Blu-ray/Summer-Holiday-Shop-Blu-rays-2-for-10/category.html?productListPage=1&med=aff&category=filmstv/bluray/filmbluray2for10&esrc="phg&cmp=301250&aid=drytinder"

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
There's a nice selection of Blu-Rays there. Nice find gel.

I think you and I need to set up our own deal website. Who needs HotUKDeals?!

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Gel, there's a few on there worth a look, which is unusual for a '2-for-£10' deal. "Knowing" is worth having on BluRay for a fiver if only for the plane crash scene (great use of rear to front effects steerage as the plane comes overhead), and Pans Labyrinth is just a great film, full stop.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Some good titles, but I already have most of the ones I would want.

I'd totally recommend Pan's Labyrinth though, one of the best films ever.

D

Deleted member 2457

Pindi said:
There's a nice selection of Blu-Rays there. Nice find gel.

I think you and I need to set up our own deal website. Who needs HotUKDeals?!

smiley-laughing.gif

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Once Upon a Time in America and Straw Dogs for £10 seems a good shout. I'd buy them if I didn't own both. Actually, the UK Straw Dogs BD is a somewhat dodgy transfer, hence I imported the US release. Still seems a good deal for £10, though...

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Trying to find 2 of those films that I don't already own on Blu Ray, and would definitely watch more than once is proving difficult.

Requiem For A Dream is sitting lonely in the basket at the moment.

Was tempted by Straw Dogs, but Strapped's dodgy transfer remark as put me off. Once Upon A Time In America is good, but I doubt I'd get round to watching it.

MMmmmmmmmm
confused.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

strapped for cash said:
Gel is our resident deal-finder; though his TV bargain alerts get a little depressing after you've paid near full price! :cry:

I am going to try and get that VT65 really cheap. And then pair it with a Pioneer 55 or 450 I think - also really cheap. I am definitely going for under £1500 for both!
smiley-smile.gif

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
strapped for cash said:
Gel is our resident deal-finder; though his TV bargain alerts get a little depressing after you've paid near full price! :cry:

I am going to try and get that VT65 really cheap. And then pair it with a Pioneer 55 or 450 I think - also really cheap. I am definitely going for under £1500 for both!
smiley-smile.gif

I will help you succeed with this, gel. 8)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
strapped for cash said:

smiley-smile.gif

Let me know if you find it cheap gel, I might be interested.

D

Deleted member 2457

Pindi said:
gel said:
strapped for cash said:

smiley-smile.gif

I will help you succeed with this, gel. 8)

smiley-cool.gif
Cheers!
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
strapped for cash said:

smiley-smile.gif

Let me know if you find it cheap gel, I might be interested.

Will do, I am down to £1500 at the moment with the TV. Normally there is a big jump 6 months down the line, at the moment I have only seen slight decreases.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
smiley-smile.gif

I've always bought outgoing kit at heavily reduced prices. It's a great way to build a system on a tight budget. I didn't have a choice this time, other than sticking with a GT50 with horrendous VBI, and bought my VT65 the moment it was available in stores. I don't regret it, but I wish it had been a little cheaper.

I wish you well on your quest, Gel; though if you could fib a bit about the eventual deal I'd be very grateful. :grin:

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Amazon are now on the 2 for£10 train too with a far larger selection than Sainsbury's offer so have a look here for a really big selection of titles:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=amb_link_175941447_2?ie=UTF8&node=2874982031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-top-1&pf_rd_r=C80366DE07EE44729F10&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=410955827&pf_rd_i=293962011

There must be two for everyone amongst that lot eh ;)

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Good selection, think I'll bag a few once I've had chance to look through them all.

Bit odd that its 'two for £10' and several titles are priced at less than £5 though..?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts