£3k to spend!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Due to an unepexcted windfall I have 3k to blow on a new blue ray player and amp.They will both sit in the main room so would like them to look good too! Appreciate advice please

A

Anonymous

Would have a serious look at an all pioneer combo. What speakers do you have? (not that i know anything about synergy, but others will)

A

Anonymous

Good fortune - well done. Do you already have a home cinema speaker package or is this to be factored in the price too?

Audioholic

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
3k for just a bluray player and amp?

It all depends on what speakers you're connecting the amp to - David (from Frankharvey hifi) likes the Yamaha Z7 alot - I personally think the Denon AVR 4310 is very good. I think it looks more stylish than the Yamaha and its also better specified in most areas too.

A

Anonymous

Sorry, should have givem more detail!

I currently have mordaunt short ms302 speakers in a 7.1 set up. My amp is a Pioneer VSX 1016v and I am using a ps3 for my blue ray at the mo.

I am fairly new to all this and was hoping a new amp and dedicated blue ray was the best way to spend the money upgrading.

Thanks for all of the replies.

RCduck7

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
Take a look at these Emotiva components...

http://www.emotiva.com/

There is no Emotiva Blue Ray player i think but a a few of these babies, for example a surround processor and a multichannel power amp will give you great quality and save money in the process. The prices are low becausse they don't sell through dealers. I pre ordered the surround processor and it should be available at the end of february.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts