£1,000 turntable/cartridge

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
I don't think you'll find Inspire TTs, other than pre owned, in any dealers, but that doesn't make them web only, though you would have to travel a way to visit them.

BigH said:
Al ears said:
BigH said:
Just come across the Inspire Hi-Fi Black Magic Si which looks very interesting, its £599 new, not inc. cartridge.

Anyone here have one or have heard one?

Never seen nor heard. Isn't Inspire a buy from the website sort of company?

I remember their Apollo turntable getting rave reviews in HiFi World as did their tonearms.

What like Tom Evans do you mean?

Meant to be very high quality, I have found quite a few reviews from people who have had their turntables upgraded by them, mostly Regas.

Not at all. There are dealers who handle Tom Evans Audio kit. It's just I have never seen any Inspire Audio turntable in any dealers that I have visited, perhaps I am going to the wrong places.

Having searched further I can only see Fanthorpes that list turntables by Inspire.

Compared to that there are many stockists of Tom Evans gear band AFAIAA he doesn't sell direct.

ifor said:
I don't think you'll find Inspire TTs, other than pre owned, in any dealers, but that doesn't make them web only, though you would have to travel a way to visit them.

You are right. As far as I can see only Fanthorpes stock them. Hardly a way to get your name known, unless you live in Chesterfield that is. ;-)

This is a pity as I would dearly like to hear a Monarch, as I do like to support the brilliant work that can be obtained from British entrepreneurs.

If the Monarch turned out to be better than I currently own I would quite happily ditch my German turntable.

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
Al ears said:
ifor said:

You are right. As far as I can see only Fanthorpes stock them. Hardly a way to get your name known, unless you live in Chesterfield that is. ;-)

This is a pity as I would dearly like to hear a Monarch, as I do like to support the brilliant work that can be obtained from British entrepreneurs.

If the Monarch turned out to be better than I currently own I would quite happily ditch my German turntable.

https://www.chestergroup.org/stylusvinylshow/2016/exhibitors/inspire-hifi

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts