zeppelin air or marrantz cr603

farawaydave

Oct 2, 2008
Visit site
Cant really decide. Ilike the potability of the zeppelin but im guessing its not a patch on sound vs the marrantz paired with my B&W 685's cant really find anywhere to audition these.Im move around a lot so I know longer have any cds all my music is on the ipad and will be primarily streaming said music. how simple is the set up for the marrantz I believe the zeppelin is childs play.Taking the marrantz wouldnt be a major headache.just thought someone on here might be able to push me in the wright direction.The reveiws are awesome but threre's nothin like first hand knowledge. many thanks for all replies. ps theres no problem with internet access whereever i am as thats a requisite for my accomodation

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Both should be relatively easy to set up, but you need a wired internet connection for the Marantz (it doesn't have wi-fi). In pure sound quality terms, the Marantz with the B&Ws will pip the Zeppelin, although it won't be the most portable system if that matters to you.

KiwiMoto

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I've got both the Zep Air, and in another room a Marantz receiver running to 685's.A no brainer..Zep Air hands down!

Awesome streaming (I've tested at 35mtrs away with no drop outs on my iPad),great bass,looks cool,plays LOUD :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS