Your unwelcome..your welcome😁👍

Mattyboy

Feb 10, 2023
Visit site
Hello,

New here.. joined 15 minutes ago..posted some information about fuse ratings and a moderator closed the thread!?!

What sort of place is this 🙄?

Mattyboy

Feb 10, 2023
Visit site
No. Because ultimately once you get to know me I'm hoping you will find some warmth 😁. ..on the sarcasm front you will have to try harder than that 😉

I love music and I'm interested in hifi 👍

Mattyboy

Feb 10, 2023
Visit site
I joined this (what) hifi forum to discuss and answer questions with other like minded people..i.e those that have an interest in hifi and listening to music through said hifi.

In my daily life I have never met a fellow human being who shares the same passion/interest/obsession. In the early days (15 years old) when ever I tried to start a conversation regarding this 'topic' nearly always met with bemused looks and distaste, disapproval..dislike and contempt. Even today (49 years old) I never discuss this topic with any of my colleagues, peers, friend's, or family other than with the exception of my wife and that I keep as infrequent and minimalist as I possibly can....

So far here my experience has almost replicated that in real life..

Disappointed to say the least 🙄👎

WayneKerr

Conversely, if you think you've found somewhere to discuss the sonic improvements obtained from aftermarket fuses, cables, etc., without being challenged, then you may have made an error. There are many on here who are firm believers... and just as many who are not.

TRENDING THREADS