Visit site
when did you buy a Pioneer Gel haha classic
smiley-cool.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Garth Man said:
smiley-cool.gif

Hi mate, about three months ago (I think), of eBay. I watched them on there for about 6 months, and then got one for a very, very good price, got the speaker and stand included as well but no warranty - so fingers crossed. Works great though, and the sound from the speaker is amazing, so I'm just watching Blu-rays at the moment with a Blu-ray player.

Cheers

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
Garth Man said:
smiley-cool.gif

Hi mate, about three months ago (I think), of eBay. I watched them on there for about 6 months, and then got one for a very, very good price, got the speaker and stand included as well but no warranty - so fingers crossed. Works great though, and the sound from the speaker is amazing, so I'm just watching Blu-rays at the moment with a Blu-ray player.

Cheers

Quality dude, I'm so jealous. I tryed to blag my other half when I bought my Plasma quite a few yrs ago at the high peak of teh Pioneer. It was £1800 on special at Hi Spek but she was having none of it :Sp

Got a Epson EH-TW3600 the other day :p , that's been pretty good. Not a Kuro mind you though :bigsmile:

D

Deleted member 2457

Garth Man said:
gel said:
Garth Man said:
smiley-cool.gif

Cheers

Quality dude, I'm so jealous. I tryed to blag my other half when I bought my Plasma quite a few yrs ago at the high peak of teh Pioneer. It was £1800 on special at Hi Spek but she was having none of it :Sp

Got a Epson EH-TW3600 the other day :p , that's been pretty good. Not a Kuro mind you though :bigsmile:

Congrats mate, you certainly do like your projectors.

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts