YAMAHA RXV1067 but what satellite speakers?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi chaps

I have sold or selling all my hi-fi gear off and i have decided to downsize my speakers and other equiptment and just go for a nice discreet 5.1 set-up, i have decided on the Yamaha RXV1067 and i already have a REL R305 subwoofer so all thats needed is 5 satellite speakers to slot it all into place, i have looked at the monitor audio radius speakers and the bowers & wilkins M1 speakers and both seem very good indeed but out of the 2 which one do you think would integrate/sound better? or is there other satellite speakers i should be demoing? my room is 15ft x 12ft and i was hoping to spend less than £750 on all 5 speakers.

what would be your choice?

thanks!

A

Anonymous

With that budget I would suggest The MA radius HD as they match excellently with the 1067 (used to have radius HD myself), if gou can get 4 x R90HD and a R180HD at about your budget, that would be a great match. Additionally if you can get a good deal and get a R225HD for the centre that would be even better.

Hi markjaspi

You beat me to it
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

MUSICRAFT:

Hi markjaspi

You beat me to it
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Many thanks markjaspi & Rick you have both confirmed what i was hoping would be the case.

I will arrange a demo with the MA Radius kit

emotion-21.gif

ric71

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
go for the ma radius hd,you wont be dissapointed. if you can get the radius 225 hd centre even better, alongside 4 x r90hd's as already stated by markjaspi.

TRENDING THREADS