Yamaha RX-V 2067 with Arcam Solo Neo or Naim UnitiQute.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
First of all I'd like to say HELLO to all people here on WHF. Im long time visitor and after all this time I decided to post something on forum ( and yes...its a question ;))

Recently I got myself Yamaha RX-V2067 with Monitor Audio Rx6 av 12 to replace my oldschool AV set. Im really impressed ever single time I turn it on. Both receiver and MAs are awesome, hovewer I'd like to upgrade this system into something more "stereo friendly" Both Solo Neo and Naim got all need but I dont really know how to fit those units into my current system. RX-V got pre outs but Im not sure if its enough, so Im asking You friends to help me sorting it out. What connection is the best for such a settings ? Thanks in advance and please dont mind my "broken english" ;]

A

Anonymous

As far as I understand from reading other topics here best way to achieve what I need is to hook front speakers to Arcam Solo Neo and then connect it using preout in rx-v2067 -> arcam analog in. I wonder how this configuration will work on watching movies. Yamaha offers 130W per channel and Solo Neo 50W. Is it going to degrade my experience during movies playback ? I also wonder if Im going to hear the difference between RX-V2067 flac playback and Arcam flac playback ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts