Yamaha DSP-AX763 to the panasonic TH37PX80

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just purchased the Panasonic TH37PX80 and the Yamaha DSP-AX763 av amp amd am trying to work out the way to rig the sound from the tv to the amp ,at the moment they are connected by a HDMI cable on the AV amp output and there is no sound through the amp ,can i get the tv sound through the HDMI out or do i have to use a seperate cable from the tv.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
On that TV it's only an analogue output IIRC, so the OP will need a stereo analogue connection cable, two phonos to two phonos, and connect from the TV's audio out to a spare analogue input - such as the DTV/CBL one, but any line input will do - on the Yamaha.

The reason there's no sound with the HDMI connection is that the output on the Yamaha feeding the TV is just that - an output - with no input capabilities.

A

Anonymous

thanks andrew

will use the double phonos,just another one for you ,I have got a set of tannoy 5.1 speakers running off this amp ,can i also use my mission 701 hi- fi speakers on this setup ,do i use the spare extra speaker front presence connections for them or what do you suggest.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts