Xmas issue

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
The new issue is on sale on Thursday 11th December.

We'll be letting you know about the contents very soon but, before that, let's point out a printing error to avoid confusion...

It's the recent review of the Onkyo BD player that you may have read here.

The online review has the correct (3) star rating - the issue says 4 stars, which is an error.

T

the record spot

You've reviewed the Icon Audio Stereo 25 valve amp!!! VERY happy subscriber here!!!

(I don't own it, but well done for getting a hold of this one, haven't the foggiest what else is in the mag this month beyond page 21, but just thought I'd express my appreciation nonetheless)

matthewpiano

the record spot:You've reviewed the Icon Audio Stereo 25 valve amp!!! VERY happy subscriber here!!!

(I don't own it, but well done for getting a hold of this one, haven't the foggiest what else is in the mag this month beyond page 21, but just thought I'd express my appreciation nonetheless)

Agreed. Nice to see something more unusual in the mag. Excellent issue all round actually with a particularly good one-make system test that has interesting results.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
matthewpiano:Excellent issue all round actually with a particularly good one-make system test that has interesting results.

Many thanks. And yes, if anyone ever doubted the black-art of system-matching, the one-make hi-fi systems test is the feature to make you believe. Many, many hours were spent in the pursuit of the perfect system!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts