Xbox One £376!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Here:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console/dp/B00CMQTVUA/ref=sr_tr_sr_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386183282&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+one

Includes free shipping and customs too.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
bigboss said:
Will it be locked to zone A (US) blu-ray discs?

Yes, looks like it is (link)

Supported regions, formats and disc types

Each Xbox One console is manufactured for a specific Blu-ray and DVD region, following international standards. The Xbox One console can play Blu-ray discs and DVDs that are sold in the same region as the console. See the following tables for the countries in each disc region.

Note Game discs for the Xbox One console are not coded to regions.

So as long as you're buying it for games only, you'll be okay.

NB - exactly same is true for PS4 as well - so you could also pickup that up from US much cheaper (once it's back in stock!) if you're happy with not being able to play UK region locked Blu-rays.

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Once you add import tax though is it actually that much cheaper? I notice the games are cheaper than here also but not sure once you add the import tax it makes much difference?

rocketrazor said:
Once you add import tax though is it actually that much cheaper? I notice the games are cheaper than here also but not sure once you add the import tax it makes much difference?

According to gel's post, taxes are included. I'm unable to verify it as the product is currently unavailable.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
professorhat said:
bigboss said:

Each Xbox One console is manufactured for a specific Blu-ray and DVD region, following international standards. The Xbox One console can play Blu-ray discs and DVDs that are sold in the same region as the console. See the following tables for the countries in each disc region.

NB - exactly same is true for PS4 as well - so you could also pickup that up from US much cheaper (once it's back in stock!) if you're happy with not being able to play UK region locked Blu-rays.

Although if you already have a UK blu ray player and plan to keep it, this would actually be a handy way of having access to US only blu ray releases.

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
bigboss said:
rocketrazor said:

According to gel's post, taxes are included. I'm unable to verify it as the product is currently unavailable.

doh, that didn't register when I read it :doh:

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
professorhat said:
bigboss said:

am I right in thinking that the ps3 games are region locked and the ps4 isn't? I've looked at a few of my games (ps3) and they all say region 2 on them?

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
rocketrazor said:

The post where I saw it advertised was a bit complicated. It said it was free shipping and I checked that and it was, he said you wouldn't have to pay customs but looking at it closely there was a catch:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-376-amazon-com-will-need-a-converter-stock-includes-p-p-customs-1734753

TRENDING THREADS