X Men Origins Wolverine BLU RAY £7.95 delivered at Shopto.net

robstar63

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
X men origins Blu Ray at Shopto.Net available again at £7.95 delivered. I have used Shopto.net for several orders recently and vouch for their service being first class, They even Text your mobile to let you know that your order has been posted !

A

Anonymous

Big Aura:
I think it's a "watch-once" affair - cheaper to LoveFilm it...

I agree totally with you!

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
£4.11 delivery to Ireland
emotion-7.gif
, i think i'll pass on this one.....

A

Anonymous

Wightknight:Thanks for this spot. I know it wasn't the greatest film in the X-Men franchise, but at this price it is rude not to buy it.

RUDE? LOL
emotion-42.gif

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

Highway

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
I have taken a quick look at the site. This is the single disc version and not the triple play version. If you read further down the page, customers have confirmed this and also been a bit unhappy that the Blu-ray packaging had been opened and the disc scratched.

I think I will pass on this - Thanks.

robstar63

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
My copy was ordered in the run up to Christmas

I ordered two, one for myself and one for a present neither had been opened and I am very happy with my purchases as was the recipient of the 2nd copy

Several other items including X Box and DS games have been supplied without issue. I can only go on my own experience which is of a superb service and value for money.

I realise that this is only a single disc version, but I personally am not interested in extras so this was not an issue for me

I do not think that you will get one cheaper

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
shopto are a fantastic online company. Ive used them for lots of PS3 games (One pre-order game even came one day before its actual release date!)

Also ~ my dad ordered a 250gig PS3 off them with free delivery and it came the next day!

I must admit I didnt realise they sold bluray films though

TRENDING THREADS