Wow, nearly been on here for 5 years ...

D

Deleted member 2457

edplaysdrums42 said:
Hi Drummerman

Can i ask why when you start a new thread your first post is always blank?

Cheers, Ed

Something wrong with the system, man.
smiley-smile.gif

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Covenanter said:
CnoEvil said:
Covenanter said:
Were they droning on about cables then too?

Chris

It's better than droning on about droning on. :p

I don't think 8 words constitutes "droning on". A certain amount of repetition and duration is required for that. :rofl:

Chris

I think you might be right......though if we argue about it, will that constitute droning on? :grin:

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
There are a few here of 2008 floating around here off and on including myself and I've noticed a couple from '07 but not many.

Just wondering if 07 was the birth of these forums?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
sogophonio11 said:
Same happens to me. Never did before!

Any ideas guys. Also been trying for months to get my sig on, to no avail.:mad:

The problem seems to be defeating even the finest minds of our digital media team at the moment, so all I can do is apologise, and say we are still trying to solve it.

In the meantime, sogophonio11, if you'd like to email me your signature text at the usual address, I'll try to put it on your account from this end.

J

jcbrum

Nearly five years for me, too.

I remember using the WorldWideWeb for the first time in 1995, using Mosaic.

Before that it was mostly individual Bulletin Boards, each with an individual telephone number, accessed using a dial-up modem at 96bps.

JC

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
jcbrum said:
Before that it was mostly individual Bulletin Boards, each with an individual telephone number, accessed using a dial-up modem at 96bps.

Luxury!

Ah remember when you 'ad to write out your postings by 'and wi' a stick of charcoal on back of an old envelope, pin them to a board in't village square, an' 'ope someone 'appened to pass by and 'ave a look...

tim-brooke-taylor-john-cleese-graham-chapman-marty-feldman-four-yorkshiremen.jpg

;)

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
jcbrum said:

Luxury!

Ah remember when you 'ad to write out your postings by 'and wi' a stick of charcoal on back of an old envelope, pin them to a board in't village square, an' 'ope someone 'appened to pass by and 'ave a look...

tim-brooke-taylor-john-cleese-graham-chapman-marty-feldman-four-yorkshiremen.jpg

;)
I used ta live int shoe box int middl o road . showing your age a bit sonny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
jcbrum said:

Luxury!

;)
I used ta live int shoe box int middl o road . showing your age a bit sonny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts