• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Would you buy a ex-demo or used product at the moment with Coronavirus about?

Al ears

Well I have just purchased a second-hand amplifier.......
Left for 3 days and then sanitised. What part has put you off?
Surely buying new has just as many complications.

gel

Well I have just purchased a second-hand amplifier.......
Left for 3 days and then sanitised. What part has put you off?
Surely buying new has just as many complications.
I like to think new is much safer and has been in this country stuck in a box for months whereas ex-demo or used I just think it’s too risky, the fear of catching something or giving a family member something too.

Leon Martin

Mar 19, 2020
I bought an ex demo CXUHD the Saturday prior to the lockdown. I picked it up from the store and all staff were wearing face masks and gloves. I can’t say I gave it much thought tbh.

Reactions: Al ears

Al ears

I like to think new is much safer and has been in this country stuck in a box for months whereas ex-demo or used I just think it’s too risky, the fear of catching something or giving a family member something too.
The box still has to be picked up and transported to you does it not?

sonic1

Dec 27, 2019
Would not bother me at all, no different to getting your food, someone has stacked that shelf before you picked it up.

Al ears

Would not bother me at all, no different to getting your food, someone has stacked that shelf before you picked it up.
Correct, it's how you deal with it when it arrives that matters.
Right now is the time we should be supporting dealers before they go out of business, the lack of ability to audition is, however, a major flaw.

Reactions: sonic1

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts