wiring help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I have a KENWOOD KRF-V5030D AV RECEIVER and want to run my tv through it and my surround sound.

I dont know if it makes a difference but I have a dvd player and sky+ as well - I can run my dvd ok but want my tv to work through the speakers?

Can anyone tell me what leads to use and where to plug them into on both the tv and reciever (or through sky/dvd first if I have to !!) ie in/out etc

A

Anonymous

Standard phono cable (Red and White L/R) unless it has a digital connection then it would most likely be optical. How do you have your DVD player connected?

kevin7.1

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi i believe the sky plus box has an optical audio out if it does then you will need a toslink optical digital audio lead to connect from the sky box to the av receiver's optical input and get dolby digital surround audio. if not then left and right phono leads as the post above says.

Most dvd players have a coaxial digital audio out. If yours does then you could use a coaxial digital audio lead to connect the sound from the dvd player, to the coaxial digital audio input on the av amp and get dolby digital surround audio if you have not done already.

A

Anonymous

Sounds like you have the same issue as me..... I hope we find a solution....

TRENDING THREADS