Wireless headphone suggestions?

Besty

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi Folks... Help sought please!

i have Arcam seperates and B&W speakers so decent enough kit, however when kids in bed and I can no longer deafen myself/neighbours etc and its headphone time I have been listening to Sennheiser wireless (can't remember model but oldish). Anyway... They are dying and left/right cutting out intermittently so me thinks time for a new set...

Can anyone suggest a decent set of overear wireless for sub £150. Similarly looking to upgrade from the standard iPhone in ear ones max budget £100. Suggestions please.

thanks in advance :)

Timbot

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Sennheiser RS160 all the way. Quality will be far better than the old Sennheiser wireless headphones that you have at the moment as the transmission is digital rather than analogue and is claimed to be lossless. You can get these for around £100 now and the sound quality really is very good. The new version, which is the RS 170, is now out and available for just under £150. It boasts surround sound and dynamic bass. Not sure if this is a good thing or not!

coopersimith

May 5, 2015
Visit site
My sport bluetooth earphone QY7 has been a partner with me for 3 months. It has a good sound quality with excellent noise cancelation, the bad is not always stay in my ears, sometimes fall out.

TRENDING THREADS