Will it be possible to buy things on the show?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I believe there'll be a range of Show deals from Superfi and others. We'll get more details when we're setting up our stand tomorrow, and can talk to the exhibitors about exactly what they've brought along.... We'll keep you updated!

madeinstein

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Great news! See you tomorrow!
emotion-2.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
madeinstein:got my already 479.99£ cool thanks for the info Claire

Back and posting you've already got it at not quite 11.30am - did you have to pay extra parking for the Millennium Falcon?

madeinstein

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:
madeinstein:got my already 479.99£ cool thanks for the info Claire

Back and posting you've already got it at not quite 11.30am - did you have to pay extra parking for the Millennium Falcon?

Actually that post was live from the show from my IPhone.. I was queuing for WHF demo room.. standing next to You and Claire
emotion-1.gif

I picked it up later from the shop in Camden and spend the afternoon connecting everything.. Oh this spectrum based menus..

The receiver is great.. It's been a long project (too long probably) but finally I got all the parts.. and I'm loving it.. stereo sound is great, I got it biamped to my Epos speakers, movies are briliant.. Now I just need time to enjoy it..

Thanks to everyone!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
madeinstein:Actually that post was live from the show from my IPhone.. I was queuing for WHF demo room.. standing next to You and Claire
emotion-1.gif

D'oh - you young people and your newfangled technology...
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts