Wii a Cambridge CXC cd player work on a Sony 1050?

PAAAUDIO

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
Would the Cambridge CXC work on a Sony 1050 AV reciever? My budget is £400 so if I need a seperate DAC then maybe I'd need to go for a different player.

PAAAUDIO

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
I use an Xbox one for cd's and blu ray atm. I have considered other options but tbh all the options are confusing. I have considered a blu ray player that is just as good as the CXC but I have no idea what that would be, or if I could afford it.

Whatever I buy it will be a long term purchase that wont be replaced for a while. I may get get rid of the Xbox One as I'm geting fedup with the type of games that have been released for a while now.

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
A Sony bdps5500 or bdps6700 are good bets. Plug your co ax out into your availability receiver and use as a CD player. These Blu-ray players also offer dnla so with a little setup you can stream music from your PC or laptop, in CD quality if you like

PAAAUDIO

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
I listened at Superfi and was shocked at home much better the Marantz cd6006 was than a Denon CD player that was reduced to £175.

I then compared it to a £600 blue ray player. I thought it sounded clearer than that as well.

Im getting the Marantz soon.

TRENDING THREADS