Why not the official Premier League Fantasy Football next year?

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I agree, it's quite a slick system now and easy to add leagues etc. The fact it's free makes it probably the best option out there.

Currently sitting at 79,275 / 2,591,112 after a shaky mid-season :D

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
AEJim said:
I agree, it's quite a slick system now and easy to add leagues etc. The fact it's free makes it probably the best option out there.

Currently sitting at 79,275 / 2,591,112 after a shaky mid-season :D

That's pretty respectable Jim - I'm 239,135 !!! And I thought that was ok.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

stuartayling said:
Please WHF staff get one going on http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

WHF staff are no longer interested, which is why I started the league last year with the Telegraph.

Is there any particular reason why you want to change to the official premier league fantasy football league?

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
stuartayling said:
Please WHF staff get one going on http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

WHF staff are no longer interested, which is why I started the league last year with the Telegraph.

Is there any particular reason why you want to change to the official premier league fantasy football league?

Shame on you WHF lot !!!

I think the main point (apart from it being free which I appreciate the telegraph one is too) is that we dont all read the Telegraph or play that version (although I used to until the official one came along) and that the one we mention is the official endorsed game. I know it is available online though but it's not as slick as the official one.

Anyway, I have a team and could still create a league if anyone was interested still ? I appreciate to do a team now would mean you have a disavantage of missing the first weeks game points but hey its a long season and their is still time ?

I have been on hols and have only just returned hence the late reply.

Anyone still interested ? If not (and if I can still), I will belatingly join your Telegraph one if possible still.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts