why does everyone have a lisp

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Think the term is sibilance ususlly S's anf T's are the worst affected. Could be your kit could be your room, do you have a wood floor?

A

Anonymous

It is not all the time, but worse with cd......... Carpet floor with kef floorstanders, and to make it more confusing my tele a Lg lcd has started to do it even when the onkyo is off

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
It is down to a number of things, not only those mentioned. There are some TV programmes, films, music etc that have this problem, which will be apparent whatever equipment you use. I get it on some films, but not others.

A

Anonymous

You haven't detailed your system but i'm guessing yor speaker cable is QED silver. Detailed, open and tranparent the reviews might suggest. In reality with a brightness issue you have a screaming Jonatham Ross on amphetamines

Due to the brightness of CD recording over the last decade or so, your CD player is the most likely hi-fi component to highlight (not cause) a brightness issue in your system.

I could be way off hear but i've experiance this problem myself with QED in the past (Arcam A22 & Mission 774 speakers) - QED sounded awful, changed to van den hal CS 122 sounded great. I am now using Chord Rumour (bi wired) with my system below

Go back to your dealer and ask if you can demo some cables at home. Most will if you ask nicely, offer a refundable deposit, they've got your money if they sort the problem

A

Anonymous

thanks for this, and yes all leads and cables are QED silver including my hdmi lead to my tele

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts