Why do you put streamers under MP3 when they do so much more?

haider

Jun 13, 2007
Visit site
Hey guys of What Hifi. Dont you think that Streaming devices have now gone from low fi gadget to hifi? I mean the Sonneteer Morpheus is at the very least hifi as well as one or two other brands who have produced separates to that effect!

Also we all play everything from FLAC to WAV as well as teh lesser hifi formats so come on boys and girls, upgrade to the future of hifi ;-) I mean if harrods think so surely so must you.

P.s. did you get the press release!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
This is hardly the way for a manufacturer to have a discussion with/make a pitch to the magazine, is it?

And can you make clear the company you work for in your signature, please?

Messiah

Well I already knew about that.
emotion-6.gif
Oh well.....

haider

Jun 13, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:
This is hardly the way for a manufacturer to have a discussion with/make a pitch to the magazine, is it?

And can you make clear the company you work for in your signature, please?

Sorry Andrew it wasn't intended as such. I assumed, wrongly, that who I was would be implied. My sincerest appologies. My point still remains (pitch aside) that really these technologies should be brought into the hi-fi bracket. There will be a time, in the not too distant future where there will be little else in terms of music playback, with the possible exception of vinyl.

On a less serious note and with regard the pitch, well one takes what one can get. We are not making knock down offers or having a fire sale as we are, thankfully, on the up. If we don't blow our own British hornes, who will?

I am Haider Bahrani, co owner of the British brand Sonneteer. My opinion is probably tainted by the fact that my heart and soul goes into to our products. I like to think, if myself and fellow designers, don't like what we develope and can't live with them then we don't expect anyone else to. Oh sorry, went into pitch mode again. We love you what hi-fi. Actually we are fans, jesting aside.

Isn't it tragic about MJ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts