Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
i have a Gyrodec and an Ortofon 2M Blue mm cartridge and a Roksan Radius and Denon DL110 MC cartridge

I'm unsue wheather to use my Roksan Tabriz or my RB300 upgraded with an Incognito Cardas wiring loom(fitted) and a Tungsten counterweight

Obviously my main system will be the Gyrodec and The Ortofon Cartridge,with no experiance of the RB300 and incognito cardas upgrade i'm looking for advice on the most probable tonearm to use.Assunming its the Tabriz i'm looking for a recommended selling price for the upgraded RB300 along with a Fully serviced Roksan Radius(new lid too) and DenonDL110 (20hrs use).... Any help would be appreciated cheers

Craig Strickland said:
i have a Gyrodec and an Ortofon 2M Blue mm cartridge and a Roksan Radius and Denon DL110 MC cartridge

I'm unsue wheather to use my Roksan Tabriz or my RB300 upgraded with an Incognito Cardas wiring loom(fitted) and a Tungsten counterweight

Obviously my main system will be the Gyrodec and The Ortofon Cartridge,with no experiance of the RB300 and incognito cardas upgrade i'm looking for advice on the most probable tonearm to use.Assunming its the Tabriz i'm looking for a recommended selling price for the upgraded RB300 along with a Fully serviced Roksan Radius(new lid too) and DenonDL110 (20hrs use).... Any help would be appreciated cheers

I would have said keep the Tabriz but if you are selling the Radius you'll have a better chance of making money by selling it fitted with the Tabriz. Bearing in mind that the Michell technoarm was basically a reworked Rega then the RB300 will work well on the Gyro. As for how much it would make is an unknown. If you use eBay you can look back and see what similar setups have made in the past.

My suggestion is sell both arms and find a second hand Technoarm and keep the Denon cartridge.

stevebrock said:
A tecnoarm - surprising how good it is considering it's a reworked Rega 250

A Technoarm is indeed very good but I'd be loathe to get rid of the Tabriz. I have owned both and the Tabriz wins by a country mile. If I were the OP I would sell the lot separately a n d try to keep the Tabriz.

Lofty

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Also consider Jeff Spall's Audiomods Classic tonearm. It's based on the Rega armtube but everything else
is changed. These are now under £500 new - an absolute bargain for the engineering & stunning fit 'n finish.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts