which speakers for home cinema set up

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi
im looking for set of speakers to use as the fronts of a home cinema/music setup. now i used to have the jamo a102 set but found them lacking bass when listning to music in games so have got rid of these and am now looking to upgrade. ive got about £200 to spend on a pair speakers. will spend more if theyre noticibly better. The kind of music that i listen to is basically a mixture of rap/hip-hop, rnb, garage, dance/bassline and dancehall

i had a demo at richersounds of the tannoy f4 compared to the kef iq5 se and found that the tannoys had a better punch in the bass that was suited to the type of music that i listen too while the kefs had slightly clearer vocals. now tthe tannoy are available for £120 i was wondering are there speakers that would sound better with the kind of music that i listen that are in that price range.

so far from reading reviews the mordaunt short 902i and 914i speakers appeal to me as theyre available in black which would look better in my room plus i like the look of them. are these any good?

A

Anonymous

These two MS speakers are great value for money. But try to audition them first before you buy. Run-in is a bit temperamental though.

A

Anonymous

what do the mordaunt short sound like compared to the tannoys

TRENDING THREADS