which speaker cable is the best for NAD amp & Monitor Audio speaker

Mrcrazer

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I am beginer and new to the forum . Need some advice from you all.

I currently use amp NAD 326 for Monitor Audio RX2 speaker. I like jazz , a bit pop , some romantic love songs... Which speaker cable ( given budget 150 usd) is the best for this system ?

Thanks in advanced.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
The RX2's are superb speakers but they can be a little proud at the top end if amp and cabling isnt a good match

Your C326BEE is a solid amp as well but can be a little bass heavy too..

With this in mind I'd look at the likes of QED Revelation, Chord Odyssey 2 and Tellurium Q Blue speaker cables...

I know that some folk will come on here just recommending basic multi core cables etc but having had the same amp and speakers I like to feel I've got a good insight as to what cables suit this system well and above 3 do just that :)

T

the record spot

Van Damme Blue. About £4 a metre in Maplins, cheaper online. Works a treat. No need to spend ridiculous money on this for the components you have.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
the record spot said:
Van Damme Blue. About £4 a metre in Maplins, cheaper online. Works a treat. No need to spend ridiculous money on this for the components you have.

+1 for VD, pro cable which is much better value than the expensive Hifi cables.

MakkaPakka

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Just replaced my speaker cable with that - £36 for fifteen metres of Jean Claude's finest blue offering via ebay. Reassuringly well built like the man himself.

alienmango

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Out of interest what's the difference between the blue one and the hifi one they do (apart from the price).

To the OP - Get the blue stuff.

I use the black van damme stuff for my DIY sub and, well it works.

Mrcrazer

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I could not find the Van Damme at my place . What they have right now is QED and Analysis Plus but I do not have chance to try QED while I had already tried the Analysis.

How is your experience about QED vs Analysis ?

Thanks,

T

the record spot

Merry Christmas!! Order it online then. Plenty of dealers have it and you'll probably get it cheaper.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts