which rear speaker cable

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
can anyone give me some advice. i have mordaunt short 914 i fronts, 905 i center and 902 i rears. i use QED SA XT for the front channels, for the the rears i would like to use QED Micro as it is discrete and i need to get over 20 meters of it. would this be a good idea or should i have matching cable all round.

thanks for any help

A

Anonymous

thanks for the advice. does anyone know if onkyo 506 has pre outs so that i can hook up my stereo amp for the front left and right channels. i currently have a cambride audio 340 r and it does not have pre outs so i assume its impossible to use a stereo amp with this surround amp???

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
danbarden:
thanks for the advice. does anyone know if onkyo 506 has pre outs so that i can hook up my stereo amp for the front left and right channels. i currently have a cambride audio 340 r and it does not have pre outs so i assume its impossible to use a stereo amp with this surround amp???

No, the 606 doesn't so there is no way the 506 does.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
danbarden:

You will need to go to the Yamaha 763, Sony 2400es or similar to get pre outs for the front left and right speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts