Which Panasonic TV is best?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

i'm about to upgrade from a 32" Sony LCD and was thinking either the Panasonic TX-P55VT30B or TX-P50VT30B. Apart from the size, are there any differences especially where the picture quality is concerned?

The only other slight issue i have with the Panasonics are the overall dimensions, they're big TV's. Are there any equally good in terms of picture quality 50" or 55" TV's out there?

Thanks

Dan

Bell

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Hi Dan,

that is a big jump in screen size, so whatever you buy it will seem huge. Make sure you are prepared for such a change because a 50"/55" screen is a dominant proposition. I just bought the 46"gt30 as an upgrade from a 40" Sony W5500. I have to say that I am hugely impressed. The Panasonics seem to be hitting the mark this year as far as picture quality goes. I'm still quite stunned by how good this tv looks. Blu Ray is outstanding. I would recommend it without hesitation There are some who have issues with green hues across the screen at certain times but I have been fortunate in not having any trouble here.

Picture quality across the GT range would appear to be pretty consistent regardless of size if the reviews are considered. Let me know what you opt for.

Raymond

A

Anonymous

I've seen both the 55" and 50" versions calibrated and in a control environment and they seemed pretty identical too me. Usually people always wish they had got a bigger set, do if budget and position allow it, I would suggest you go with 55"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts