Which movie can you not wait to see?

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
hmm The Hobbit for me

though I cant wait for the Lovely Bones and Toy Story 3

Avatar should be very good, though the whole 3D aspect of the film kinda makes it a bit redundant on dvd and bluray....

manicm

Well even in 2-d, I think the Avatar bluray is gonna be a killer - I can't wait.

I've seen some 2d versions of 3d movies at the cinema - you don't really miss it much.

A Christmas Carol 3-d was stunning though, as will be Avatar.

A

Anonymous

A few actually:

Alien 5

Avatar (though I hope it doesn't encourage too many 3D films and change cinema forever)

Inglourious Basterds

Ironman 2

Robin Hood (Crowe and Scott)

Shutter Island

The Informant

Toy Story 3

Wall Street 2

D

Deleted member 2457

I have got a few as well, here we go:

1. Metallica blu ray - I know it's music concert but still can't wait.

2.. Heard rumours about a back to the future 4 - would love to see that.

Actually I think that is about it at the moment.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I heard of back to the Future Part 4

But without Marty and Doc, its pointless, apparantly Fox was going to be the doctor this time......

Oh well they will probably remake it, with a Fiesta XR2 as the car, and a Chav as the main character....

D

Deleted member 2457

Bit like the new Terminator movie Garth Man then?

But I did hear that everyone was going to be in it?

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I suppose stories get changed all the time, so who knows

Would be very cool if they did do another one (Back to the Future). Love those films!!!!

How can Terminator work without Arnie?? Though the 3rd one did suck....
emotion-4.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

I know Garth Man and without the real John Connor or his mum, not good for me.
emotion-45.gif

A

Anonymous

TBH - There's nothing I'm busting a gut to see. Although the expendables is prob top of the list. Along with Iron man 2

A

Anonymous

Just to expand on this.

There's no movie I'm particularly fussy about seeing, but I can't wait for the"Pacific" series to come in 2010 on SkyHD.

Iloved Band of Brothers.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
I must admit theres a few people have mentioned that i would like to see but non i cant wait to see.

Could i take this opportunity to ask a quick silly 3d question?

I went to see This Is It and ...Parnassus. The Jackson film had certain things filmed for the O2 gigs in 3D. At both films i saw trailers for 3D films. some of this footage seemed impressive to me, kind of ultra hd if you will.

So, the question is, are 3D films nowadays the same as the 2D ones, the only difference being the glasses, or would 3D without glasses still look wrong like it has in the past (im thinking channel 4's recent 3D broadcasts)?

John Duncan

manicm:Actually, I'm looking forward to receiving my North By North-west bluray.

zzzz. I don't get it with the reputation of that film. Was I not supposed to be on the edge of my seat at the crop-duster scene?

Oh, and like a previous poster am looking forward to The Lovely Bones, and had forgotten The Road (though that book's reputation is somewhat overstated as well, NCFOM is a better book).

A

Anonymous

manicm:Actually, I'm looking forward to receiving my North By North-west bluray.

NBNW is REAL cinema.

A director and star at the top of their game. And a stunning disc. Incredible.

Incredible.

But only if you LOVE grain.......

A

Anonymous

I can't wait to see Paranormal Activity after seeing the trailer. That night vision camera filming the audience was brilliant, they were all terrified
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts