Which is the Best Wireless N Modem Router in your opinion

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

As you're going to keep the sky router as your modem - u dont need a router with adsl2 modem builtin - so that can save some money.

Something like a Dlink DIR-655 Extreme is a good buy with excellent wireless throughput and range, along with gigabit ports. Its around £70 on amazon.

A

Anonymous

Derby,

i bought the Billion 7800n and use it with Sky, you will just need to do some googling to find out how to get your sky username and password.

i have had no problems and its a fantastic bit of kit, i use it with the billion home plugs aswell.

A

Anonymous

I'm interested in replacing my ageing Sky Netgear router with a Billion 7800 or 7300n. Any ideas what I need to do to get it working apart from plug it in?

jcshutts

Mar 22, 2008
Visit site
mv:I'm interested in replacing my ageing Sky Netgear router with a Billion 7800 or 7300n. Any ideas what I need to do to get it working apart from plug it in?

I contacted Billion direct for some guidance on the best equipment and what model to purchase. They responded to me and have provided some really good advice and are more than happy for customers to contact them in the same manner. Try jules@billion.uk.com he is very helpful and happy to respond to contact via his work email.

let us know how you get on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts