Question Which is the best for stereo music and home theater ?

mgvoicu1

Jul 19, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys, I need your opinion about this 2 pairs of speakers: Q Acustic 3050 and Monitor Audio Bronz 6 where the second one is with 100 pounds more expensive.
At the same time consider and Q Acoustic 3090 central speaker and the Central Bronze Audio Monitor (the price is similar), which bundle is better for a home theater.
The room size is about 30 metres square and for surround I will use my old speakers.

Thank you

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
For home theatre - both bundles would be great, but looking quickly at them, I would personally choose the Bronzes. I just think there is a bit more quality about them and the range, but both brands/models have a very good reputation.
For music you should really hear both floorstanders on their own to see which you like best, ideally with an amp similar to what you intend to use with them at home.
Can you tell us what amp you will be using, others may then be able to comment further.

mgvoicu1

Jul 19, 2020
Visit site
It will be an entry level av reciver 9.2 from Pioneer or Denon.
My plan is to make a buget Dolby Atmos system.
This tipe of av reciver is enough for them or I need a stereo amplifier?

rainsoothe

Salut! With the same budget, of course a stereo amp+speakers will be better than a surround setup, but only you can tell if the difference is worth it. For reference, that budget gets you a discounted or sh Naim Nait 5si + Dali Oberon 7 (or 5, if you can't put 1 meter behind the speakers; or a used pair of Spendor A5R maybe) + sh Cambridge Audio CXN v2 (if you also need a digital hub). But again you might prefer surround over stereo, so you should try to arrange an audition.

TRENDING THREADS