which in-ear to buy ??

A

Anonymous

I've got the CX 300 IIs which I'm more than happy with. Look around at places like Play and they can be bought for less than half price.

A

Anonymous

I recently bought a pair of the Sennheisers from Amazon for £15 including postage - if value is what you are after that seems a bargain to me.

A

Anonymous

Hey I was looking to buy a good pair of in ears also.

Have you looked at the Klipsch X1/S2's? They are available on amazon for £20, but I haven't seen many reviews. I also noticed a pair of Sennheiser CX 400-II's on Sennheiser's website, not sure if they are new but they have a better frequency response than the CX 300-II's.

A

Anonymous

hey .. jordan .. buddy !! hi !!

i bought the CX 300 IIs & a friend of mine liked it so much .. he ****** it from me . sob !! sob !!! so now all i could get is a pair of the CX 400s . good stuff .. !! infact very .. very .. good stuff .. the bass is tighter than the CX 300 IIs .. & the treble / highs are cleaner . is .. i am happy my friend ****** them from me . (-:

no, i hv not tried any of he Klipsch's .. but am planning to go in for the Beyer Dynamics DTX80s . just coz the reviews are raving .. !

A

Anonymous

yes, Mr grinner .. the CX 300IIs were excellent . but now i am on the CX 400s . i feel they are more focused music than the CX 300 IIs . the bass is tighter & the treble .. less shrill ...

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
I recently took a punt on THESE after reading about them and they got a 4 star review from WHF. I prefer the over-ear style of earphones and so far I'm impressed. They were replacing a pair Westone UM1 that someone liked the look of and thought I didn't need anymore
emotion-12.gif

kPfRLewAJVEQ0AAAAASUVORK5CYII%3D

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts