which home cinema on a budget?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i'm about to buy a pana 42" plasma tv for christmas and would also like to get a home cinema system. i'd been looking at the sony dav is 10 but this is going to be a little to expencive for me, i really want a player that will upscale and have hdmi conection, am i asking to much for both these features on a budget of around £320. and if so which should i discount. i'd like to play my tv through the system too,not sure if that will make any difference. not really wanting seperates , just would like the ease of an all in one hope someone can help cheers

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Chippy,

There's a great-value LG set-up that could suit you perfectly - the £270 LG HT902TB, which we gave five-stars to recently.

It's got the upscaling/HDMI/TV inputs you're after, and there are deals to be had...

A

Anonymous

just been looking at the LG HT902TB on line and came across the HT902PB at comet, i've looked at the spec as much as i could and as far as i could see the only difference is the PB having 2 small front speakers instead of tallboys, can anyone tell me if this is the only difference as that set up would suit me better. thanks

A

Anonymous

I think that deals link is incorrect - it points to a 902PB, not a
902TB. Empiredirect has the 902TB for £250
currently.

A

Anonymous

cheers but strange thing is when clare posted that ,the link did take you to the TB not the PB and now its changed models, which takes me back to my last question. are they the same apart from the front speakers?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts