Which Glastonbury performance are you looking forward to?

Gray

At the risk of sounding like a miserable git, I can honestly say that I've never looked forward to anything Freddy - let alone Glastonbury.

But I had to look up who was on....apparently there are more than 1000 artists!
Don't know about that, but I looked through a long list and came up with:

Diana Ross
Herbie Hancock
Snarky Puppy
Jesse Ware

Very much doubt all of those will make it to TV though.
I don't dislike Macca as much as some do, I quite like some of his stuff, so might watch him.

Reactions: Al ears and Freddy

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
At the risk of sounding like a miserable git, I can honestly say that I've never looked forward to anything Freddy - let alone Glastonbury.

But I had to look up who was on....apparently there are more than 1000 artists!
Don't know about that, but I looked through a long list and came up with:

Diana Ross
Herbie Hancock
Snarky Puppy
Jesse Ware

Very much doubt all of those will make it to TV though.
I don't dislike Macca as much as some do, I quite like some of his stuff, so might watch him.
I might watch Macca too I would like to see him do Live and Let Die.

Reactions: Gray

robdmarsh

For me the gems at Glastonbury are definitely under the radar on stages other than the Pyramid stage, but then again I'm an Indie/ alt rock kid (?) at heart and definitely not excited about the Coldplays, Adeles and Sunday night legend slot!

BBC used to offer some great coverage from the smaller stages, recent years highlights being Cate Le Bon, Unknown Mortal Orchestra. Don't know if that's still the case. Wasn't impressed with 2019 line-up but the Cure were ok.... but they did go on a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al ears and Freddy
Thought Macca was good. His voice certainly sounds better than a few years ago. Lovely touch with a virtual reality duet with John Lennon, and while singing "Something" they showed clips of Harrison during some Beatles recording sessions.

Otherwise, I've missed Glastonbury.

The highlight for me was Nile Rodgers & Chic at the Isle of Wight recently.

andybebbs

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
must admit i didn`t find the line up that exciting but would of went if i could of got a ticket and fingers crossed i will get one for next year. love glastonbury it`s a great experience and not just about the music.

Gray

We can be sure the BBC would like to see something done about the size of those flags in the crowd.
The amount of times they had to prematurely cut away from zoomed-in cameras due to flags obsuring the shots.....guaranteed more swearing from the directors than from any performers 🤬

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts