Which CD player?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi.

I'm looking to purchase a separate CD player. I have been using my Blu-Ray (Sony BDPS360) to play CD's but changing disc's takes too long and it lakes the features on a dedicated CD player.

My budget is around £150. So far I've been looking at the Cambridge Audio Azur 340C. I noticed they have other models which are cheaper (ie 640C v2) but I'm unsure of the difference.

What do you recommend?

A

Anonymous

Yeah it's a bit strange at the moment because the CA 640 V2 is higher up the range than the 340C but has been superseded by the 650C now. However, there isn't a 350C yet. So if you can get hold of a 640C V2 new from RS then there won't be many about but would be a good buy at the price. Could be silver colour or graded though and only available at certain stores.

What extra features were you hoping your new dedicated cd player to have compared to the Blu-Ray player?

A

Anonymous

go for the 640 v2 as it is a big step up from the 340. Had both, and the 640 beats the other one hands down.

A

Anonymous

Have ordered the 640C V2 from Richer Sounds. Graded stock.

A

Anonymous

Random/shuffle? Programmable tracks? The CD player on the blu-ray seems quite limited.

A

Anonymous

What's your email address sobeitjedi... I might just be able to help you out.

A

Anonymous

THe cd player will match obviously very well with the amp. Happy listening.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts