Which cable for AV receiver to power amp?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Regards from Spain. Which cable is better to connect an Onkyo TX-NR5007(Pre-Out L,R) to Cyrus X-Power: Chord ChameleonPlus, Atlas Equator Superior or Van Den Hul The Wave?.Thanks. Pardon for my poor English.

A

Anonymous

Si, MUSICRAFT tiene razon.

There's no need to spend lots of money on cables.

CustomCable

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I would strongly suggest trying before buying and find a local dealer prepared to loan you a few of these cables and see for yourself.

If you would like personal opinions then out of the above it depends on what sound you like, The Wave is a slightly warmer sound but still detailed, the Chord is detailed and fast without the warmth that the Chord will give and I cannot comment on the Atlas as havn't heard it. My suggestion for the system you have would either be Merlin Mozart or Bach.

So as to not get into the same old thread....please acknowledge that this is just my own personal opinion on cables...

Regards

A

Anonymous

CustomCable said:
I would strongly suggest trying before buying and find a local dealer prepared to loan you a few of these cables and see for yourself. If you would like personal opinions then out of the above it depends on what sound you like, The Wave is a slightly warmer sound but still detailed, the Chord is detailed and fast without the warmth that the Chord will give and I cannot comment on the Atlas as havn't heard it. My suggestion for the system you have would either be Merlin Mozart or Bach. So as to not get into the same old thread....please acknowledge that this is just my own personal opinion on cables... Regards

If these different interconnects are causing differences in the sound that can be perceived as 'warmth' etc. then are you saying that they distort the sound they transmit?

A

Anonymous

Thank you very much to all for his comments.Regards from Spain.

Muchas gracias Tonmeister.Saludos.

A

Anonymous

Tonmeister said:
If these different interconnects are causing differences in the sound that can be perceived as 'warmth' etc. then are you saying that they distort the sound they transmit?
Well, distortion has the same problem as weeds: it only exists if it's unwanted. So to turn the question around in a more neutral fashion: are you saying that it's impossible for different wire to affect the signals passing through them differently?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts