WHF subscription renewal

I was surprised to find that my subscription was renewed few weeks ago (money taken out of my account) without sending me any letter advising of the renewal. I therefore couldn't take advantage of the free gift. Can anything be done?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
On a Sunday morning it's a bit difficult to answer the question. I'd suggest you call or email our subscriptions department tomorrow, and check with them.

0845 777 813 or Whathifi@servicehelpline.co.uk

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
I took my subscription out well before the last Bristol show (may even have been the one before) and I've never had any communication to say it's being renewed and the magazines are still coming. I haven't checked but I assume I'm still paying for them...

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same position as the_lhc. I thought (maybe wrongly) that the subscription continued until I cancelled it, albeit with a minimum of 12 months? Am I in fact entitled to a free gift every year??

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
BenLaw:I'm in the same position as the_lhc. I thought (maybe wrongly) that the subscription continued until I cancelled it, albeit with a minimum of 12 months?

Well that appears to be the situation.

Am I in fact entitled to a free gift every year??

I wouldn't have thought so, unless you cancel and renew every year. I can't even remember when my renewal date is, not that I'm particularly worried mind.

D

Deleted member 2457

I'm on a 6 month rolling contract at present
emotion-1.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Yes, if you pay by some kind of direct debit, the subscription will automatically renew unless our subscriptions team is informed you wish to do otherwise.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Yes, if you pay by some kind of direct debit, the subscription will automatically renew unless our subscriptions team is informed you wish to do otherwise.

That'd be the one, thanks Andrew
emotion-1.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
bluebrazil:i have always got a letter from haymarket when mines been renewed, every 6 months i think.

Interesting, I don't think I've ever had a letter, unless they come with the mags and I've been chucking them without checking.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
the_lhc:Interesting, I don't think I've ever had a letter, unless they come with the mags and I've been chucking them without checking.

Moral: check before you chuck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts