Where can I get one of these.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've tried eveywhere to get one of these, it's of a Yamaha reciever tuner to aerial lead, about 1m. Thanks all. I was going to put a photo on but can't. It's threaded at one end and co-ax aerial at the other.

A

Anonymous

its got a female thread the type the screws into the back of a dab tuner, and the other end of the 1 mtr cable a normal aerial plug.

daveh75

Mr Mucus:its got a female thread the type the screws into the back of a dab tuner, and the other end of the 1 mtr cable a normal aerial plug. Dab uses f connections as mentioned above , if your tuner has a female rather than a male, then use the lead linked to above by crocodile and an f to f coupler like this

Also available at maplin's here

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
daveh75:
Mr Mucus:its got a female thread the type the screws into the back of a dab tuner, and the other end of the 1 mtr cable a normal aerial plug. Dab uses f connections as mentioned above , if your tuner has a female rather than a male, then use the lead linked to above by crocodile and an f to f coupler like this

Also available at maplin's here

Sorry to hi-jack the thread but I notice that you have a BK monolith Dave,what do you think of it,I`ve been considering the XLS300/PR

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if you realised but the words in blue in my first post are links to what you want at Maplin. The ropey forum software ignored my attempts to underline for some reason.

Edit

Put the underline in manually.

A

Anonymous

Thanks very much crocodile, just ordered one from Maplin. Youu would'nt believe how much hassle i have had trying to get one of these, knowing what they are called helps, thanks very much again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts