where can i buy Black Gloss Monitor Audio RS W12 ?

Messiah

There are many sites like this one that do it but I have had real difficulty with finding a good deal on new MA gear. You might have to stump up the asking price unless you have a dealer you could talk with....

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
How about a GSW12 for less than an RSW12?
emotion-1.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Sorry, but we have an ex display one - unless any of WHF's members see this in our list of clearance stock on A.N.Other forum, how will people find out?! I just wanted to help the gentleman out
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Im trying to look for the Black Gloss effect RSW 12 , Someone must know where i can buy it , I dont want to pay £750 as that price is to much , this sub is like 2-3 years old now so its not worth that anymore , Im sure some company out there is selling it for around 550 - 600.

A

Anonymous

ok i have asked around today and have got acouple quotes.

Sevonoaks will do it for £640 brand new.

The best Quote i got was from a company on Ebay called Sight2sound , anyone used this company ?

They said they can do it brand new for £550 with £20 Del , So £570 Total .

Who would you go with ?

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
only thing i will say is companies in my opinion are all the same till something goes wrong - if it arrives fine and all ok a bargain - if you have a problem who do you have the most faith in sorting it? Sometimes it pays to pay more! Life experience.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
jasonsony735:ok i have asked around today and have got acouple quotes.

Sevonoaks will do it for £640 brand new.

The best Quote i got was from a company on Ebay called Sight2sound , anyone used this company ?

They said they can do it brand new for £550 with £20 Del , So £570 Total .

Who would you go with ?

I'd go with Sevenoaks. Enjoy when you get it, it's a beast and will transform your system.

A

Anonymous

what is the GSW12 like then ?

How much is it and also is it better then the RSW12 & B&W PV1 ?

Cheers .

if it is then i might buy one x

A

Anonymous

speak with your local Sevenoaks, I know that the Yeovil branch has all the subs mentioned in this thread on demo.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
mark_broadley:speak with your local Sevenoaks, I know that the Yeovil branch has all the subs mentioned in this thread on demo.

This could look suspiciously like a thinly-disguised ad, as first posts go...

TRENDING THREADS