When to calibrate??

sometimesuk

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
The picture should improve after you have used it for a couple of weeks. But personally I would calibrate it now, and then again after the first month or two.

Once you have calibrated the picture, it doesnt mean your done. I know a professional photographer, who used a devise that sits on his monitor, and using some software, automatically calibrates the colours etc after a few mins.

The software that runs on his computer, automatically pops up, after a few weeks, telling him to recalibarate the monitor, because as a montior / t.v gets older, its performance changes, even if only slightly.

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
That would be nice, but i dont think i can afford for a professional to come and and do it twice in sucha small space of time. I also seem to be going through bulb hours like no ones business. When a new bulb is put it does that me it will need recalibrating?

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
That would be nice, but i dont think i can afford for a professional to come and and do it twice in sucha small space of time. I also seem to be going through bulb hours like no ones business. When a new bulb is put it does that me it will need recalibrating?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts