Question What wireless ear buds for around £100 please?

Jay1981

May 22, 2020
Visit site
Hi, i currently have Enacfire E60 wireless earbuds, as a budget pair are pretty good sounding, i thought i'd maybe get more decnet ones for xmas and have around £100 to spend.

I would like them to still be wireless and don't need a mic as i don't tend to talk on them.

What would be the best ones to get in that price range please?

Thanks
James

3mbraced

Oct 29, 2020
Visit site
1more Color buds would be a good buy. I own the 1more stylish and they are suerb and you can buy the stylish for £45 on ebay.
The colour buds are similar but have a balanced armature not a dynamic driver.

Last edited:

Jay1981

May 22, 2020
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the replies, i hadn't been back on the forum recently sorry.

Since i last posted i can now go to aroiund £150 with my budget, the Melomania 1 do look good.
I have also recently found the Lypertek Tevi buds which seem to get very good reviews, can get them at the moment on amazon for £79

I could go up to the price of the sony wf1000xm3's which are £150 but they seem to get very mixed reviews with a lot of people saying there is a constant hissing noise with them, theres a fw fix apparently but opinion seems to be that the audio quality isnt as good afterwards.

I was also looking initially at the samsung galaxy buds plus and live, not too sure on the design of the live and also read pretty mixed reviews with them also, the plus version are the ones i would look at out of the 2 samsungs, does the dual speaker make a big difference, is the sound quality beryy than the likes of the sony , lypertek or melomania?

Thanks

James

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts