What to do next ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I eagerly await the arrival of a new telly with a built-in Freesat receiver.

I would appreciate some advice as to what to buy next so I can watch one channel and record another at the same time - (Freesat+ but I already have one receiver in the TV). Also I would like to play DVDs and Blueray discs but the current Panasonic boxes have FreeView receivers and I can't receive Freeview where I live - hence the Freesat TV. I'm not sure whether to just buy a Blueray player and wait some for a DVD recorder/Freesat Hardrive box

Any suggestions please?

Confused...

A

Anonymous

There is a Freesat PVR coming from Humax which may do what you want. I think a blu-Ray player as a stand alone purchase makes good sense as most are backward compatible so will play DVD. The only thing you are then missing is a DVD recorder. These can be had without freeview tuners built in if you feel you need one.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for you input. I had almost come to the conclusion about a stand alone Blue-ray player. It was the receivers/recorders which were a bit 'gray' for me. I'll look out for the Humax PVR. I have recently discovered that I could also consider a box with a dock for an iPod to store and play music too - amazing !

I appreciate your input.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts