What to buy for a good sound

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I would need your expertise about a new audio system.

I've received a pair of ARL Jordan Entry S (are they any good?) loud speakers and I would like to add the some components to get a decent audio system. I'm not really interested in a home cinema system as I'm not into those kinds of movies full of special effects or action movies like Michal Bay movies for example.

I would use it mainly for listening to music from any source: laptop, mobile, TV, radio and internet radio, preferably to be listened to wireless, but this is not a must.

After having a look around I checked AV receivers like the Denon X2100 or Yamaha V675, but I'm not sure that a AV Receiver is good for me so I checked the amplifiers and I found the Marantz pm6005 a very good product, but again I'm not sure if it's the one I really need.

Do you guys can give me some clues on what to buy? I don't want to end up with something I don't really need and it's just a waste of money

My budget is about 400/500 pounds

Thanks a lot

rainsoothe

hey. Check Cambridge Audio Minx XI (which is an all-in-one type of sollution) out, or amps that have USB DACs, like NAD D 3020 or Micromega MyAmp. And try to audition, it's the best way to decide. Also, do not expect earth shattering volumes from those speakers + these amps :)

goodluck

bluedroog

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
How about the XTZ amp, works in A or A/B mode, plenty of power and takes digital inputs.

http://www.xtz.se/shop/eu/electronics/integrated-amplifiers/xtz-class-a-100-d3-black

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts