what speakers?

jordanfx

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
just upgraded to pioneer A 50 amp now looking to upgrade my acoustic energy neo 3 floor standing speakers very bassy with this amp.was thinking about dali 3 or 5 or 7 will audion first any thoughts gone for these as are not metal tweeters as i think sound from metal tweeters may be too bright music taste hard rock and metal.

Garett

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
There is a lot of love on this forum for the Dalis at the moment with the 3 in particular. They offer great value and sound sensational and I think they would suit your style of music. I enjoy thrashing out a bit of Tool every once in a while, and they have all the attack and drive you need for music like this. They are also good at seperating the layers, where other speakers get muddy and confusing when there is a lot going on.

lambopower

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I've got the 7s and i find them awesome for their price. I listen to a little bit of everything and they can definately rock it out if needed.

I will only be replacing them with speakers costing 3x more.

CarlDW

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Of the three you mention, I think the Zensor 5's may be the best bet - tighter, more controlled bass than the 7 (smaller drivers) but still more than enough.

unculuonur

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

I want a speaker my streamline2 that rich bass. My choice are Kef q 300, Kef LS 50, Focal Aria 906 and Q acoustic consept 20.

Which is the best solution???

jordanfx said:
just upgraded to pioneer A 50 amp now looking to upgrade my acoustic energy neo 3 floor standing speakers very bassy with this amp.was thinking about dali 3 or 5 or 7 will audion first any thoughts gone for these as are not metal tweeters as i think sound from metal tweeters may be too bright music taste hard rock and metal.

Wharfedale and Q Acoustics should fit the bill nicely, although not sure if it'll be an upgrade or a sidestep. If you can up your budget look at PMC DB1is (auction site price in the region of £500-£600).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts